Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do I adjust my headlights on 94 Vauxhall Omega?

I am struggling to find the adjustment to make my headlights shine higher on my 94 vauxhall omega. The internal switch is set to high ( and adjust when used) but the headlights shine still to low. Can someone point me in the right direction before I go head first into the hedge !!!!|||There are two diffrent head light systems on the 94 Omega , if you have the normal standard lighting system then the adjustment screw can be found at the top of the headlight near to the wing , but if you have the Xeon system ( electronic ) then the only way is to get the lights calibrated via a Tech 2 with can only be done by a Vx dealer , hope this helps .|||is a motor working to adjust your headlights. If it is working it might be that some of the fixings to hold in the headlight are broken|||At the BACK / TOP of the lamps there are a couple of screws (long thin rods attached) - these move the reflectors around a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment