Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do I turn on the indoor light in my Vauxhall Vectra?

I'm assuming this is the same on all of the older Vauxhall models, however i've just bought a 1998 Vauxhall Vectra (Arctic) and the only time the light ever comes on is when I open the door. The Indoor does not have a button which is understandable whilst you are driving for safety, but what happens when you are parked up and it's dark? Is there anyway of turning this on? Thanks in advance to all that can help with any information.|||i had a vectra sri on a 99 (v) to put your light on you have to pull the head light switch backwards hope this helps it took me ages to find that out after i brought the car|||on my old astra you had to pull the head light switch button out to get the inner light to come hope this helps|||there should be a slidey switch next to your light move that forward or back till your light comes on|||On the vectra you pull out the light switch|||were you switch on the headlights pull it out and the light will work|||Hello





Another one is the Heated Rear View Mirrors if you have them.





If so there is a red pea bulb next to Mirror Electric Adjuster and they come on when you use Heated Rear window.





Took me ages as not mentioned in owners manual.





Andy C

No comments:

Post a Comment