Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where is the best and easiest place to get a second hand ABS Pump for 51 reg vauxhall vectra?

My ABS light has been on for some months, when the garage serviced my car they said I need a replacement ABS pump. They advised a second hand one would be best as they are 拢700 new from vauxhall. They have not been able to locate one from their parts dealer. How do I know which type I need and where would be a good place to get one?|||junk yard. Cheap than than the parts stores. Look up Car recyclers (the pc term now) in your area. Some will have it off a car already. others you bring your own tools.|||Ok





do a quick google search for "vauxhall vectra abs pump"





quite a few sites pop up with prices as low as 拢300 including a 2 year





Like this one





http://www.bba-reman.com/content.aspx?co鈥?/a>





Although I don;t know the site there seem to be a many of them.





It woudl be a good idea to look for a recomendation maybe form a local garage ?





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment